This gift guide for travellers was originally posted in 2012, but as travel-lovers are here for life (and not just for Christmas), I’ve updated it so it’s relevant and even more useful!
Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? I literally say this every year like it’s a huge surprise, but this year has really flown by. It seems like just a few months ago that I was Christmas shopping for last year’s gifts, and here I am doing it again.
You might also like: 10 unique Christmas jumpers you’ll actually want to wear
As always, when I’m shopping for other people I end up finding as much for my own Christmas list! As a frequent traveller, my list tends to feature more luggage and city guides than the traditional perfume or jewellery. I have a few travel lovers in my family, and while I was compiling some gift ideas for them, I thought I’d put together this little gift guide for travellers in your life.
From the gadget lover to the stylish traveller, there are a few ideas to suit everyone (and every budget):
The ultimate gift guide for travellers
1. Waterproof, dustproof, snowproof, shockproof iPhone case, £21.99 / 2. Stylish portable phone charger, £30 / 3. Midori airplane paper clips, £6 / 4. 747 Things to Do on a Plane book, £8.99 / 5. Cavallini & Co 2017 Vintage Travel Desk Calendar, £12.50 / 6. Hand painted globe Christmas ornament, £8.00 / 7. Aspinal of London passport holder, £45 / 8. Louis Vuitton city guides, approx. £22 each / 9. ‘Time Traveller‘ by Mr. Jones Watches, £160 /
Of course, there are endless ideas for travel lovers this Christmas, but these are just a few ideas to get you started.
Still haven’t found the perfect gift? Check out these other gift guides:
- 10 awesome Christmas gifts for travellers
- Easy and affordable personalised Christmas gifts
- The best gifts for travellers (awesome and affordable)
- Great gift ideas for people travelling to Europe
- 37 awesome Christmas presents for bloggers
Follow me on: